Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Thy Brick of House: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

He still looks gay :lol:

·
Dr. Mrs. The Monarch
1,306 Posts
I'm happy for you 50 Cent, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Christian Bale had the best shocking weight loss of an actor for a film role of all time!

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Nice work, he does actually look ill. I respect actors more for dropping/gaining ridiculous amounts of weight for roles (i.e DeNiro in Raging Bull, and, like Karl mentioned, Christian Bale in The Machinist.)

I'm happy for you 50 Cent, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Christian Bale had the best shocking weight loss of an actor for a film role of all time!

:agreed: Bale wins the weight loss competition hands down.

·
18,790 Posts

Not to mention he had to bulk up in short time right afterwards for Batman Begins, and actually went so far that they had him lose a little weight again, since they were calling him "Fatman" :lol:

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Sharon: Opera/9.80 (iPhone; Opera Mini/5.0.019802/18.684; U; nb) Presto/2.4.15)

This is a pretty dry one but here goes...
He can change his name to 50 percent now :rofl:

I'm really sorry :(

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Whoa, he looks completely different. I hope (like Bale) he is working with a doctor, to make sure no health problems arise.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts

:rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.