Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I recently built this to experiment with new parts from different companies and now that I know the results I no longer need it as well I already have one!

It's ridiculously quiet the on the lead channel the only real noise is a very minimal amount of thermal noise.

Also the transformers can handle pretty much any octal valve type however kt88/6550 require a very slight mod (2 resistors) But as stock you can stick any old 5881/6L6GC/KT66/KT77/EL34/E34L,6CA7 etc in it and it's good to go.

Its got

• Elevated heaters
  • Belton Valve Sockets
  • Valve Buffered effects loop
  • Depth Mod
  • Slave Out Circuit (this is very handy as you can use it for a wet/dry setup or direct out recording as it captures the power amp too and you can just bang some impulses on after)
  • Mallory 150 caps
  • Sprague Atom, F&T Electrolytics in the preamp
  • Nichicon Filter Electros
  • Custom made Transformers & 10h choke
  • External Bias adjustment pot and test points

It's the top one in this picture

Of course you are welcome to come and try it first and ill try and get some clips up this weekend.

£800 Collection from wakefield only unfortunately. I'm also open to offers and partial trades so hit me up with anything you have in mind.

Also I will service & repair any faults with the amp for a period of one year. This does not include valves as these are subject to wear and tear etc.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Thank goodness shipping to/from the UK is a nightmare, or I'd be selling a kidney right now :yesway:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.