Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eBay username is oddments-2008 if you would like to check out the feedback :)

Title says it all, here are the main details about it:

It's a mahogany body and neck
Flamed maple top
Ebony fretboard
Gotoh tuners
Hipshot bridge
Hufschmid Pick-ups designed by Kent Armstrong)
24 frets
Oil finish
Comes with a hardcase.

Originally the strap pin was on the back of the horn of the
guitar, but has been moved to the side, therefore there is a small
hole behind the horn where it used to be. The back of the headstock
also reads 'To my friend Jake' in black pen.

Heres some pictures:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A price would probably a good place to start :lol:
aha my bad, would be pretty useful ye :)

I am looking for £900 posted to UK mainland. I will consider part exchange for an Agile 8 string but not really interested in any other PX's. I can post abroad but it won't be cheap :)

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
To my friend Jake I hope it fetches a good mint

Reactions: Cassidy

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to say as well, if you're in UK and can collect from either nottingham or Birmingham, ill go to £850 for this

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
It looks pretty sweet! I just can't stand when a builder can't/won't do a drop top. It is really a pet peeve of mine :lol: Otherwise, if I was UK I would consider buying it.

It is a good price indeed. Although I would probably have to change my name to Jake.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
So, not to be a dick or anything, but patrick made you a free guitar and you're selling it? Or is the "to my friend" not denoting that it was a gift?

Seeing the "inscription" and seeing it up FS with no explanation is kinda.. Sad. :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, not to be a dick or anything, but patrick made you a free guitar and you're selling it? Or is the "to my friend" not denoting that it was a gift?

Seeing the "inscription" and seeing it up FS with no explanation is kinda.. Sad. :(
oh no this wasn't a gift. im selling purely because i need the cash and i prefer the other axes ive got at the moment :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It looks pretty sweet! I just can't stand when a builder can't/won't do a drop top. It is really a pet peeve of mine :lol: Otherwise, if I was UK I would consider buying it.

It is a good price indeed. Although I would probably have to change my name to Jake.
If anyone in the US is interested i can find out a quote for you, would probably be a bit over 100GBP

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still up for sale at the moment, £850 posted to UK, £820 cash on collection from nottingham. Or PM if you would like an international postage quote

Jake

1 - 20 of 30 Posts