Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Oh man. That sounds amazing.

[action=Josh]really can't afford a new guitar right now, but those specs/options are PERFECT.[/action]

Any news on the price point?

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
@ Josh: He didn't say, but I'm assuming if he was planning on going with the Hipshot version then it would've been mentioned in the specs sheet (totally an assumption, though). That said, I'm guesstimating it'll be somewhere around the price of the Texan and the fixed bridge Interceptors, since it'll be an Agile specific strat. or 2 point strat. trem. Say ~$500 - $600?

EDIT:
One thing I noticed: black pickguard.

Is that for both finishes? It'd look good on the natural ash, but the white should have a white pickguard, right?
From a conversation him and I had a while back, I believe the vintage white comes with a white pickguard for sure.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Keep in mind though, that he doesn't have to have a custom bridge/bridge pickup made (like he did for the Texans) and he already has a seven-string singlecoil from the Texan neck position, so there's less tooling involved there. However, there is the extra pickup and setup for the Hipshot bridge, so who knows?

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

The ash version is begging for a stain, maybe yellow. :ugh:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Is there ever a bad time for a yellow stain? :ugh:
Ugh, no yellow stain. Butterscotch blonde maybe, or Mary Kay white, but no "yellow stain" :ugh:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.