Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Drummer's face cracks me up. I hope they burned that striped sweater right after this video was made.

Seriously though, there's always been a soft spot in my heart for Bach and you've got to love the synthy laser sounds. :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
:metal:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drummer's face cracks me up. I hope they burned that striped sweater right after this video was made.

Seriously though, there's always been a soft spot in my heart for Bach and you've got to love the synthy laser sounds. :lol:
I'll let you off because I'm guessing you, like me, were born at the end of the 80's. But this shit is awesome. I get all nostalgic looking at the keyboardist - he looks like the history teacher in a neighbouring school that was later revealed to be a child molester. :lol:

And that jumper kicks ass, as does the bass guitar - yummy. And the classical guitarist, John Williams.

This and Don McLeans "American Pie" album are really the first two albums I was brought up around - my dad used to listen to them all the time.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I generally hate it when people put drums to baroque music like that... but this actaully works out. It totally sounds like what Jeff Wayne would have done with this piece :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts