Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
The Pumpkins had one really good album, that album would be Siamese Dream. I really love that album, but I could give two fucks about anything else they have ever done. :2c:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
The Pumpkins had one really good album, that album would be Siamese Dream. I really love that album, but I could give two fucks about anything else they have ever done. :2c:
Yep, Siamese Dream is actually a great album. There were a few songs on Gish that weren't bad, either.

Everything after just really blew.

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
Thought #1: Wow, dude. You've really gone off the deep end if you're making Courtney Love sound like a reasonable person.

Thought #2: Your publicist should take away your Twitter account.

Thought #3: It's pretty hilarious when famous people fight on Twitter and even more hilarious when they abbreviate "you" to "u."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
That was a funny read. :lol:

Yep, Siamese Dream is actually a great album. There were a few songs on Gish that weren't bad, either.

Everything after just really blew.
:agreed:

Saw them of the Siamese Dream tour and they kicked ass.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
This is wonderful.
I hate smashing pumpkins and I hate creed.
Just tell me the singer for soul asylum is shooting heroine behind Burger King dumpster and my Xmas is complete.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
I can't remember exactly who it was, but a tech over on HRI posted something about Billy throwing a 4x12 across the stage at his tech, then came back later to clarify that, yes, he indeed picked up a 4x12 and threw it across the stage at his tech.

This is wonderful.
I hate smashing pumpkins and I hate creed.
Just tell me the singer for soul asylum is shooting heroine behind Burger King dumpster and my Xmas is complete.
:rofl:

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
I'm actually impressed that worm was able to physically throw a 4x12 cab....

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Can't remember where I saw it, but he also went on a rant recently to the tune of "how are you supposed to sell records when you're competing against girls flashing their asses around."

Because, you know, Miley Cyrus twerking is the reason Billy Corgan can't sell records anymore. Not the fact that he hasn't written a worthwhile song since 1995. :lol:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Don't care what anyone thinks, Mellon Collie was a great album, and the soundtrack to a great time in my life.
Your life must suck.

·
I have angered the Noodles
2,662 Posts
Your life must suck.
:rofl:
Dude Mellon Collie is awesome. Pretty much everything afterwards blows chunks, but I love the Pumpkins during highschool. Our marching band did an SP show, it was pretty cool.

Boy, he is insane though.

4,429 Posts
Siamese Dream is awesome, Gish is pretty cool. Everything else is super hit or miss, but there are some really cool songs sprinkled in thru the rest of the stuff.

·
18,790 Posts
Billy Corgan is batshit crazy, but he's been known to write some good tunes. I started getting into rock music in the mid-90s, so the early Pumpkins albums are still great, to me.

Reminds me that I need to get a fuzz pedal or two :yesway:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts