Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been bothered by the bad production of, A Celebration of Guilt. A few days ago, after listening through it for the first time in years, I started thinking what if the production was a little bit more polished and was curious to hear (granted I am no Jim Malone) what it would sound like recorded out of my current setup. I tracked this using Axe FX 2's Diesel patch, omnisphere trillian for bass, steven slate drums and for the vocals I used my Blue Dragonfly. No plugins were added in logic aside from waves CLAVox plugin for the vox. So what do you guys think? Any other Arsis fans on here?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of BDM's current guitarist's, Ryan Knight played and toured with Arsis for a couple of years before joining BDM. I've never thought BDM was a wannabe Arsis band (or vice versa), even after the lineup switcheroo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Figured I'd do one update to the soundcloud op with a better mixed version that has backing guitars parts that were missing previously in addition to a mini solo for shits and giggles (not originally in the song).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.