Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After I pay that off I plan to go for a new 21" iMac. :yesway:

Somebody be prepared to buy a 2006 20" iMac from me when the time comes :D

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

If you don't need HDMI, the last gen Minis are more than capable, too. I only went for the current one because I wanted the audio on the same cable.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

If you don't need HDMI, the last gen Minis are more than capable, too. I only went for the current one because I wanted the audio on the same cable.
I definitely want the added convenience of HDMI :yesway: It's so much cleaner than having adaptors for the video, and a seperate audio cable. I'm a fucking neat freak, so that would bug me to no end.

Plus, the new Mac Mini's look soooo much nicer than the old ones IMO.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I hate to be responsible, but just because your line of credit has increased doesn't mean you need to automatically go and use it up. :lol:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hate to be responsible, but just because your line of credit has increased doesn't mean you need to automatically go and use it up. :lol:
Nah, I've got way more than the cost of the computer and I'm never going to carry a huge debt on it. I can pay off the Mini quite easily without paying too much in interest.

I only have one thing going for my credit right now, and that's my car payment. My credit score is good, but without more good credit history it won't really go up much higher.

Believe me sir, I think hard when it comes to my finances :lol:

Plus - Fuck you, I want a new mac.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts