Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

For those of you who reside on the east coast, I'll be performing at Dingbatz in Clifton, NJ w/Dave Weiner (Steve Vai Band) & Rob Balducci. If you can't make the NJ date, you can still catch Rob and Dave at the dates below the flyer.

Hope to see some of you guys there! :wub:

A NIGHT OF PURE GUITAR 2010 w/Rob Balducci & Dave Weiner

Lulu's Village Pub Inc, Port Jefferson, NY
Fri, August 13 @ 7:30 PM

North Star - Balducci / Weiner and Stump, Philadelphia, PA
Sat, August 14 @ 7:00 PM

Hard Rock Cafe, Pittburgh, PA
Sun, August 15 @ 7:00 PM

Crosstown Station, Kansas City, MO
Tue, August 17 @ 7:00 PM

Reggies Music Joint, Chicago, IL
Wed, August 18 @ 7:30 PM

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Fuck. Three days later and I'd be in NY and able to go :(

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Well, shit. I'll be in Arizona on vacation, or I'd actually see about road tripping for this one. :/

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I'm going to try to make the Cleveland and Detroit shows. Angel! You need to venture West! :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Hrm. Can't you guys play Boston? :lol: Neither the NY nor NJ show is particularly close, and doing a 4-hour drive after a guitar show doesn't strike me as super fun on a work night. :/

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot guys! I'll work on trying to get some photos/video footage of this show just for you :wub:

Dude get down to the fucking Philly show! Please :wub:
I'm working on some South Jersey/Philly shows as we speak, so I'll def give you a heads up on when I confirm them :metal: I'd love to branch out a bit further than just NY, NJ PA and my sorta-annual Jemfest set in FL... but it's pretty tough to expand without the help of a solid booking agent. Hopefully I'll be venturing out sooner than later :le sigh:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

Good luck and have fun!

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
angel, instead, come to tucson this sunday :squint:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Well, shit. I'll be in Arizona on vacation, or I'd actually see about road tripping for this one. :/
WHERE IN ARIZONA WHY ARE YOU ALL COMING HERE?

There is a place in town with 120 minute on tap and a randall :mk:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Boston, Angel! Boston! :lol:

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Boston, Angel! Boston! :lol:
Funny you mentioned Boston... Mike Martin and I have been talking about getting together with Rob Balducci for some east coast dates including Boston sometime this summer. Unfortunately we're having some trouble finding a good booking agent to help us out with dates =( If you know of any venues that would take us on PLEASE fwd me any info! The only venue I know of is The Middle East Downstairs, only because I played there when I was in Black Market Hero.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
Pretty sure Berklee allows their halls to be used for clinical stuff and some shows, maybe try and get a show in there?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts