Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those who want to keep that "vintage 80s vibe' but go 7!
I like it , if it had 24 frets I'd already own it.

Reactions: Empryrean

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$1050.00 + shipping?
I've emailed Mike charvel to make sure this is "real". I may grab it, at that price a real Wayne is a bargain. (not to mention kind of a "one of a kind" thingy going on here.
I may have my tech throw a maple fret board on there if I do grab it.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
For those not in the know:
We used to have a member in the early days of SS.org with the username WayneCustom7 (Darren mentioned him). I was wondering what happened to him. Dude was cool.

We had a few people that some of these guitars, too.

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
$1050.00 + shipping?
I've emailed Mike charvel to make sure this is "real". I may grab it, at that price a real Wayne is a bargain. (not to mention kind of a "one of a kind" thingy going on here.
I may have my tech throw a maple fret board on there if I do grab it.
IIRC, there's a few with Birdseye maple boards floating around somewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fixed :yesway:

don't get me wrong, i'm sure it's an extremely well made guitar, but everything is just totally off on it. that headstock :barf:, body, etc....

it looks like a short scale Fender P bass with a wretched headstock
Ed don't hold back tells what you really think:rofl:
I'm intrigued as I've played quite a few Wayne 6's and I really liked them but
I lnow what you mean, it is kind of "funky" looking.
I don't really need another guitar right now either, I need to get my act together and set up a good recording rig (computer/software etc)
I've got almost an entire CD of original material togethr and I can't program drums :confused:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
The Wayne 6s are killer guitars. I'm not stoked about this one since it doesn't have an arm contour and has EMGs. Also, the body is gigantic.

That is a *great* price though!

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Samsung DOOMNIA: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; ADR6300 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Humboldt Squid said:
For those not in the know:
We used to have a member in the early days of SS.org with the username WayneCustom7 (Darren mentioned him). I was wondering what happened to him. Dude was cool.

We had a few people that some of these guitars, too.
Paolo actually turned up at SSO again a couple of weeks ago. I should get him over here, actually...

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Samsung DOOMNIA: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; ADR6300 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Paolo actually turned up at SSO again a couple of weeks ago. I should get him over here, actually...
Thats not the Bassist for Trivium right??

:ugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.