Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Still no Alice Cooper or Rush. :noplease:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
To most of the people who talk about "rock" on VH1 and MTV or who run the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, "Rock" and "Rock N Roll" means "popular music."

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Still no Alice Cooper or Rush. :noplease:
:agreed:

I stopped following the RnRHoF inductions a while back. Can't remember why I did at first, but every now and then, I'm reminded.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
This is all you need to know:

List of best-selling music artists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fourth best-selling artist worldwide. That has everything to do with it. The RnRHoF is nothing more than a glorified popularity contest. Oh, and don't ever see Rush as long as Jann Wenner is running things. He hates the band. :noway:

Personally, I like the way the Sex Pistols handled their 2006 induction:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:lol: The slant and all the grammar errors rule. :D

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

:yesway:

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
Sorry to break it to you Dave, but John's sold out too. Seen his butter commercials yet?

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those are awesome. :lol: I can't stand his music, but JR is alright in my book.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Sorry to break it to you Dave, but John's sold out too. Seen his butter commercials yet?
I absolutely despise the Sex Pistols, so you're not bursting any bubbles. :lol:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
:agreed:

I stopped following the RnRHoF inductions a while back. Can't remember why I did at first, but every now and then, I'm reminded.
This.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Ok, enough is enough.

Next time one of you assholes starts a thread about ABBA on this site, you're getting banned, co-admin or no. :mad:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, enough is enough.

Next time one of you assholes starts a thread about ABBA on this site, you're getting banned, co-admin or no. :mad:
Be quiet, I have 5 other RG's that need a setup. :squint:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts