Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Excellent. :lol:

Can I say that I really don't care for the new Camaro in person? It seemed cooler in the movie. I think the resurrected Challenger is way more boss, despite being a Dodge.

·
I MG.org salute you.
2,501 Posts
I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

The new Camaro's look awesome. Especially the charcoal on black one that is in my neighbourhood. :drool:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I'm loving that new Camaro.

Product placement FTW. :lol:

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts

Can I say that I really don't care for the new Camaro in person? It seemed cooler in the movie. I think the resurrected Challenger is way more boss, despite being a Dodge.
I'm with you on the new Camaro, but the Challenger is a big fat pile of slow crap :lol: The new Mustang is where it's at.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
I saw this on the news last night, apparently a cop out to stop someone cut through the streets that were closed off for filming. Duuuuumb.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Of course he was dumb. Everyone knows DC stands for "dumb cop".

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

I think the Camaro looks pretty awesome. I really like the Challenger as well. Unfortunately the Mustang looks like crap but beats the pants off both of them in just about every test you care to name :/

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
The challenger is really nice looking compared to the other two, especially with the giant hood scoop lol. Plus you can get it purple :wub:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts