Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got out of the shower tonight and threw on some clothes before we were gonna grill some stuff up, and my girlfriend was like "Wow, I don't remember seeing that shirt" and I was thinking "Yeah, this is kind of an older shirt..."

So anyway, I got this one back in like '05 when Affliction wasn't even that popular at all. It's called the "4 Horseman".

I was hoping the same thing that happened to Affliction would happen to Skin Ind, because I have a bunch of their shit, too, but it didn't. Oh well.

So I figured I'd show an example of how the shirts have changed over the years...

Here goes...

4 Horsemen... Basic early Affliction style.

I don't know what this one was, it was a transition period...

I think at this point they decided to go more generic...

This was borderline meets Ed Harvey Bling Bling Era...

I've got a ton of other shit, but I thought that would show a good transition.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No doubt!

I have so many of these shirts, I'm really thinking about just selling them at this point... I really hate to wear them in public anymore.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but its tight so...
So fuck it... I say us non-douchebags wear it and represent and maybe it will win us some points.

I'm thinking about wearing the old school "4 Horsemen" up to the Ale House this Saturday night to watch the Chuck Franklin fight.

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
So fuck it... I say us non-douchebags wear it and represent and maybe it will win us some points.

I'm thinking about wearing the old school "4 Horsemen" up to the Ale House this Saturday night to watch the Chuck Franklin fight.
Fuck it. If you're gonna go douchebag, go FULL douchebag. ;)

FTR, I have nothing against Affliction shirts or shit like that. :lol: I'm an OLD school MMA fan, so it's kinda like home sweet home.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
adam, where's that hoodie? Its getting too warm for Av to wear it to the mall now :(

And there's only ever been 1 Affliction shirt I wanted, back a long time ago. It was the grim reaper sitting on a throne or something like that... red and yellow colored.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Clothes don't make the man. The man makes the clothes. Fuck the naysayers. I like affliction.
Same here. I don't wear t-shirts that often anyway, but I still wear my Affliction shirts and don't give a second thought to what some other schmuck thinks. They're extremely comfortable. :yesway:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
I'm not a fan of the new style, but that four horsemen shirt is cool, but I really want one of the chaos star-skull ones having seen yours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts