Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I really don't want to do this, but I'm giving you guys the first crack at it before it goes off to Ebay.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I just got done refinishing this guitar, so there's no scratches to speak of. There's one small area that I had to touch up near the neck pocket, but thankfully it's in about the least noticeable spot possible. I've included a picture below. It has a 24 fret, 27" scale blank ebony fretboard, basswood with maple top body, and Grover tuners.
Modifications (if any): The bridge pickup is a Dimarzio Blaze and the bridge is a Dimarzio Air Norton wired to include the original coil tap.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): It's got a nicely padded Road Runner soft shell case to go with it.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Charlotte, North Carolina
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM's here are just fine
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): I have iTrader feedback on SS.org as well as Ebay feedback under the username SlverBullet01.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $420 shipped OBO. I'm not really interested in trades, but feel free to shoot them my way.

Note: The sun washed out the color a little bit. It's actually a little bit deeper blue than pictures show.

This is the only blemish on the neck. It's a really small dent that was there when I got this guitar, but it doesn't affect playability at all.

This is the aforementioned small paint error. What looks like a white nick is just a weird reflection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts