Metal Guitarist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd listed it over here before, but digging around a bit I don't see it. So...

I bought a T-7 Texan in the first order. I had a blast playing it when I first got it, but after about three weeks or so I quickly realized that whenever I wanted "that" singlecoil sound, I usually was happier just picking up my Strat. It's been wall art ever since. I'm in the process of moving (to a bigger room in the same apartment) so I figured now'd be a good time to get it off my wall.

It's probably 95%+ in the condition I got it - there's a slight chip on the low B side of the nut, but it doesn't impact playability (even with the telephone cable gauge strings I prefer). Also, I threw a couple coats of tung oil on the neck since the unfinished feel kind of didn't sit well with me.

Quality wise, I'd put this on par with a typical Mexi Fender Tele - doesn't have that magic of a really nice American, but it's a good price for a fun guitar, and it has a very unique tone for a seven string. Frets are probably more medium-jumbo than jumbo, but otherwise the Agile site's specs seem accurate.

I'm asking $425 shipped in the continental US as is (strings are about a year old and the frets could use a polish), or for another $25 I'll give it some Drew lovin' and set it up with your preferred string set of strings so it's ready to go right out of the (original shipping) box (which is sitting out in my hallway, and I'd also like to get rid of). That'll tack on another week or so though, to order strings and then spend an evening working on it.

I'll get some new pictures tonight, but here's two from when it arrived. Hit me up with any questions.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
Any interest in a trade for a Schecter C-1 Blackjack? I've wanted one of these since I heard of them.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
I thought he had only the C-7. Hey, maybe you could use one :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have a C7 and not a C1, but my PRS Singlecut pretty much took care of my mahogany fixed bridge six string GAS. Sorry man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.