Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Knives!
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend who is known on here as 'Stitch' has been bugging me to join here for months!

I have the free time so I thought I'd sign up. Really interested to learn some new things, seeing as a lot of the other forums I post on keep posting the same questions from different people every day and nothing new and interesting ever really pops up!

I am in a band. We are currently recording. You can catch some clips that i've done on the youtube channel:

YouTube - PedSectioned's Channel

There's nothing 'Metal' that we've done yet as a band but we've got a track in the works which I would like to upload when I get back from holiday :)

p.s

YELLOW everyone!! :p:D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Welcome. Your buddy Simon is a tosser. :dio:
He totally is.

Graphic sigs? Eh, as long as 1.) you're not a tosser, and 2.) they're not FUCKING GIGANTIC IMAGES OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOM we're probably not going to do anything, but we do tend to randomly replace shit with pictures of Richard Simmons every so often, so fair warning. :D

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Useless fucking piece of shit: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

Welcome aboard Stitchypoo v2.0. I have graphic a graphic sig :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Drew, you have me on facebook and you still haven't told me why you added me other than you know Psymon.

p.s v2.0 now has moar br00tz and m1dz.
I was wondering if you were the same friend. :lol:

I forget the exact logic, but I think your facebook status one night was something to the effect of "Simon's a fucking wanker," and IIRC you and Simon were talking about it on his page, where I happened to spot it. The thought process was no more complex than "ah-HA! Clearly this is someone I should be friends with, as he is such an excellent judge of character!" :lol:

(I may have been drinking)

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Is that possible? :fawk:
You preferred Windows Me over 98 or 2000 Pro?!

Then again you have the worlds most cluttered desktop, so maybe you aren't the person to involve with these metaphors. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.