Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Oxygen to CO2 converter
1,957 Posts
Nancy is a crushingly good singer and I'm still amazed every single time by that performance. I am not a huge Zep fan, lot's of respect tho, and I pretty much loathe that song. But that performance kicks all kinds of ass.

And I wonder how nervous Sheldon Cooper was playing that solo in front of the guy that wrote it. Holy dump truck sized balls batman.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Heart is totally underrated.

I think some people associate them with their poppy 80s and 90s work. Which is not that bad. I mean it still highlights great vocals and excellent song writing. But the 70s stuff is pretty awesome.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Wilson was on SAP and that CD always goes unmentioned. When it was released I was like the only guy I knew who heard of it or had it. Great fucking little CD.:yesway:

·
Big Brother
587 Posts
Wilson was on SAP and that CD always goes unmentioned. When it was released I was like the only guy I knew who heard of it or had it. Great fucking little CD.:yesway:

alice in chains - Am i inside - Sap - YouTube
Yup, I was too. And I'll say it again... "Brother" fuckin' rules!

Edit: I should be sleeping but I just went back to hear the Stairway to Heaven video above and I've got a big ol' smile on my face! That performance was super.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.