Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Croblivion - Magnastate

This band really is the only metal band that gets it, none of that overproduced edited garbage, the drums sound like a real drummer, everything is played, no macbooks no programming.

I remember when music was real.

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why does no one record to tape anymore?

Fuck all these axefx wannabe recording producers, i remember when you recorded to tape and producers yelled at you until you were broken enough to let your soul speak through the music and capture it to tape

fuck autotune

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
And you had to wear bread bags on your feet to keep warm. And you were considered rich if the bread bags said "Wonder."

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
And bananas, they used to be much better.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
If the AxeFx is so great, how come they had to make three of 'em? Why couldn't they get it right the first time? Fugghetaboutit

·
Read Only
10 Posts
If the AxeFx is so great, how come they had to make three of 'em? Why couldn't they get it right the first time? Fugghetaboutit
You should try the 5,149 previous versions Peavey's flagship head. Talk about trial and error....

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Where are the presets of yesteryear?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
Nah the last last time I talked to you, you thought that the reason pop music was successful was because people could relate to the story being sung. I used to respect you on ss.org until I saw you live but clearly only wanted to sell t shirts. Why is it when I see Garth Brooks live I can talk to him for 30 minutes but you for 30 seconds and your merch guy thinks that was a shitty move on you?

·
Perfect Djentelman
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nah the last last time I talked to you, you thought that the reason pop music was successful was because people could relate to the story being sung. I used to respect you on ss.org until I saw you live but clearly only wanted to sell t shirts. Why is it when I see Garth Brooks live I can talk to him for 30 minutes but you for 30 seconds and your merch guy thinks that was a shitty move on you?
so much to unpack here, but the answer to most of it is that i'm a regular person and you are entitled

1 - 20 of 44 Posts