Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ship from Austria (EU)(orly?), and usually on Friday after money receipt (IF you notify me that the money is on it's way, I don't check my account every day)

For postage rates: Let me know where you live, what item you are intrested in, and I can tell you what it will cost. I ship as registered parcel only, so there will be a tracking number. Costs more, but I don't have the time for "have ya shippahd da wah? y i no receipe da wah?".

Payment: wire transfer in advance only, sorry. "BUT Y U NO PAYPAL BRAH?" - I have no credit card, so I do not actually receive money from paypal, but can only use it to buy other things via paypal....which is usually fine, but I have some serious work to do in the house and actually need the money this time.

References: petereanima on ebay - 100%, but only a few transactions. I have done a deal here with loktide and one with dr.mosh (or, that one was on ss.org still maybe..)

Still in? Then I have for you:

AMT D-2 a.k.a. "Diezel in a box"
EUR 80,-

used exactly 3 times. once for half an hour when I received it, once in the rehearsal room to hear it over the PA, and once actually "in action" at our very last gig, because there was no fucking backline and I plugged it straight into the FOH. Sounded fucking KILLER.
Besides these 3 times, it only sat on my pedalbaord as emergency-backup, so besides a little dust, this is as-new. You probably knwo the deal already, but if not: It is designed to be an analog Diezel simulation in pedal form. 3 Ourputs: Can be used as distortion in front of an amp; as Preamp into a poweramp/loop of amp; or with speaker sim directly into the FOH. All 3 work great, though in front of a clean amp was not my favourite to be honest. But I have a real Diezel, so why the fuck should I do this anyway?

Behringer GI100 DI w./ 412 speaker sim
EUR 20,-
This go new for 31,-, and as it is "new", I won't let it go for less - but due to postage you might want to take a look at this (only) together with something else...like maybe the AMT D2, to "bi-amp"...just as a hint.

If you want a speaker sim'd DI Box, search no longer. Yeah, this is a Behringer product. but you know what? The speaker sim on this KILLS that overhyped Palmer PD I also had (and sold, once I got this). But also - jsut a few weeks after I bought this, finally my Axe FX arrived, so I didn't even need it, but kept it as backup. Still in original packaging.

ISP Decimator - I heard there is a "Mark II" now, so just to be clear, this is the old one, Mark I, normal, not G-string or anything.
EUR 70,-

Road-worn. Heavy used. Still works like an oiled motherfucker. You should change that screw that holds the battery-cover/pedal down sometimes though.

EMG 81-7
EUR 65,- - enough wire left; NO quick connect or electronics. almost unused, no scratches on the front (can provide additional pic if you want).

Nobels MF-1
EUR 25,-

The "Down" button is lose. ORLY? RLY. It probably takes you not even 5 minutes to fix it, but I don't have any use for it anymore, and even more so: I don't have 5 minutes to spare.

this one can be phantom powered, which reeeaallly is worth gold if you play live. Because you know: enough power outlets are rare, and every PSU less, every cable less is gold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts