Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
V-boi
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still feel like that pickguard isn't big enough but it looks killer anyway, congrats dude
its more function then form, I made it to where if I ever wanna change pups I can super quickly wire a new pup in there, when I gave the Idea to rob it was basically a back plate cover I wanted on the top and he trimmed it alot more and I was pretty into the design, I like big pickguards too

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
That is one of the coolest Vs ever. :yesway:

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
That's a pretty good looking V, congrats!!

·
V-boi
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Awesome!!! Love classic v-styles.

Glad you finally got the ax you've been wanting. I remember when you first asked about getting a custom....
Yep, you and Cormier from SS.org/Megadeth forums are to thank entirely for me finding the right man for the job

and for thanks Im gonna post the entire progress pics right here to show where Daphne started :D

there ya go not many pics but still cool to see something come to life

Also Im gonna try to get you guys some sun pics to see if I can get the blackpearl inlay to pop its stunnin in person, like smokey black at one angle and a rainbow at another

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
KxK V's :agreed:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Absolutely awesome, unique looking guitar. It looks like something out of the 50's, that you'd see being played at a diner with rollerskating waitresses and rat rods out front.

I love it. :yesway:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts