Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Speaking of browsers, have you tried Dolphin Mini? It's pretty full featured yet somehow faster than Dolphin HD, pretty nice on the Droid.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speaking of browsers, have you tried Dolphin Mini? It's pretty full featured yet somehow faster than Dolphin HD, pretty nice on the Droid.
No, I wasn't aware of it. I'd finally gotten used to Dolphin anyway. I'll give it a shot. I'm not sure how much longer I'll have the phone though.

The stock browser blows goats, but I posted this because I'm sure many people still use it because it's there.

I don't use the stock browser on the iPod either, I use Atomic.

·
with a Shotgun
925 Posts
Does htc have their own browser or is it the stock android one?
I've tried opera and dolphin but like the stock one better on the htc, so I guess it's their own..?
As you say the stock android one blows I mean.

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Does htc have their own browser or is it the stock android one?
I've tried opera and dolphin but like the stock one better on the htc, so I guess it's their own..?
As you say the stock android one blows I mean.
Yes, HTC includes their own browser. Webkit based (like damn near everything else :lol:).

On a side note, Java has really been causing a lot of problems lately in terms of exploits... I've run into two malicious scripts in the past week, using Chrome. They didn't make it past my anti-virus though.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, HTC includes their own browser. Webkit based (like damn near everything else :lol:).

On a side note, Java has really been causing a lot of problems lately in terms of exploits... I've run into two malicious scripts in the past week, using Chrome. They didn't make it past my anti-virus though.
Javascript != Java. Two completely different languages.

5 posts and no argument yet? MADNESS! :lol:
I'm trying to be helpful, since I actually like some of the people here that use Android devices.

Is better, yes. But we already knew that. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts