Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Very well executed. If I had my eyes closed, I'd have thought those quick runs were JP; his pace and phrasing are that "on".

I forgot how weak that song gets in the middle. :lol: First 2:30 and last 2:30 are stellar, though.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I watched this all the way through, I should have skipped to the solo sections. Fuck me Dream Theater are terrible :lol:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Yeah, that's pretty damned clean. :lol:

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
This guy is just awesome. Probably my favorite guitarist lately. Bad bc it makes me GAS for his new sig model.

·
Super Moderator
8,320 Posts
Very well executed. If I had my eyes closed, I'd have thought those quick runs were JP; his pace and phrasing are that "on".

I forgot how weak that song gets in the middle. :lol: First 2:30 and last 2:30 are stellar, though.
I think the song's pretty much perfect all the way through. But, yeah, he totally nails the phrasing on a couple of parts, and plays everything 'just' super cleanly. The guy's a monster.

I watched this all the way through, I should have skipped to the solo sections. Fuck me Dream Theater are terrible :lol:
That's fine to think that. Of course it is. Of course it is. But thinking that does undermine nearly every opinion you have. :yesway:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts