Weymouth MA 02190 USA
781-335-0700
mattsmusic.com
--------------------------------
Fender Custom Shop Dealer
6 months 0% Financing Available
Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Oh fuck yes. :D I'll have to try to make this!

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Matt, what's your/his camera policy?

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
This will be great! He's coming to a store a little bit closer to me for this tour, but I can say firsthand that he's a super nice guy, and a joy to work with.

There are no words to describe how great of a show this guy puts on. You never realize he's playing to a backing track, and not a full band.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4B1 Safari/419.3)

Everone that can should go see him. Gilbucci's and I saw him here at a Mesa clinic and it was a blast, he also hung around for a while after and was really great about answering questions. Not to mention his awesome tone, if anything go see him to hear the sickest lead tone you will ever hear.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I am. :yesway: Chris?

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Beer somewhere beforehand, then roll over? Or dinner? I think there's a chinese place in the strip mall he's located at.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
I wish I could go as I'm a pretty big fan of Timmons, but I'm on the other side of the pond. :(

Hope you guys have a great night, though, and I'm looking forward to an epic picstory. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I wonder how interesting the weather will be tomorrow night :)
You know, I hadn't thought of that. :lol: Definitely dinner before or after, then, but we should probably take it easy on the beer. :D

I'll have to try to find my copy of Resolution, since I'm assuming he'll be signing stuff...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts