Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Right on, dude!

One of my first band's cover songs back in 1993 was "Unsung". I'm still very partial to them.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Congrats. Sounds like a fun time. :yesway:

The only helmet I like to see is my own. :ugh:
You work in construction? And you're sick of seeing all your other co-workers' helmets? And you're thinking of offing yourself?

See a doctor. Please... do it for us.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
This is fucking horrible.

I'm scheduled to be in SoCal on the 22nd on business, leaving the 23rd. And now I'm just realizing....

Sonofabitch.:mad:

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
This is fucking horrible.

I'm scheduled to be in SoCal on the 22nd on business, leaving the 23rd. And now I'm just realizing....

Sonofabitch.:mad:
Dude. Totally unrelated, but if you are going to be in the Santa Ana/Anaheim area on Wednesday night, make sure you catch the Kogi Naranja truck. :drool:

10:30 at the Concourse Bowling Center. Get the short rib burrito and the Pillow Talk if they have it!

Pillow Talk

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
STAY EXTRA DAY!!!
No haz can. Gotta be back in the bay area that Friday.

:idea: Maybe Seymour Duncans rep will finally get back to you about those pickups I asked about by then. :D

:(

Go see Helmet :sharpie:
OK I will. When they come around later on this Winter. :D I'm hearing they're going to be doing cities they missed on this US tour. They didn't have a SF date this time around like they usually do.

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, the show was fucking awesome! And also for those who go, check out the opening band, Bison B.C. Really great as well if you dig that Mastodon / Gojira type of sound.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Goddammit! This lineup is sounds pretty good. And of course I had to fucking miss it. :mad:

Well at least their new bassist realized that the only way to get Henry's tone, was to use what he did back in the day. G&L L-2000 :agreed:

Got my tickets. :woot:
Die :squint:

:wub: :lol:

They better come back to the Bay Area. Or else....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts