Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the doctors today to see about my back, as I get pain in my back from time to time, and noticed that from the side, my back is a really daft looking C shape (as in my back curves in towards my stomach). Well, apparently I have a twist in the base of my spine. Im now awaiting an x-ray appointment to make sure there has been no 'spinal fusion'. Anyone else have this?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I know a guy who had it pretty bad. They had to surgically fuse the lower half of his spine. He's a bit shorter, but has had zero problems since, AFAIK.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
I know a guy who had it pretty bad. They had to surgically fuse the lower half of his spine. He's a bit shorter, but has had zero problems since, AFAIK.

noodles?

What the hell, I have lots of uni work due anyway. :lol:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
The receptionist at one of my old jobs was born with a twisted spine. She had a gnarly scar up her back where they'd installed a couple of metal rods when she was a kid. Sorted it out though, and gave her one hell of a story. You can't really top something like that when she'd say "call that a scar?" and pull the back of her top up :lol:

Oh, and the wife's ex husband has had a couple of vertebrae removed. As in has has a big fucking gap in his spine and has a big brace thing he's meant to wear.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Colour me interested! Chicks dig scars, but chicks WITH scars :jj: I could quite happily scar her somewhere else*

*mentally, I don't fancy slashing her axe wound, maybe just tear her a little.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts