Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nobody Has Seen Me Lately
1,191 Posts
That's not Letchford's. It's an 8 string for Danny Thrasher who was showing it to Letchford on his FB page. Chris has two 7 strings in process, one trans purple and one trans green.
I spoke with Chris this afternoon and Travis (STS' other guitarist) wants a 7 as well.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
8-string bass?

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Dethphone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

The aircraft carrier U.S.S. Curly Maple?

·
Nobody Has Seen Me Lately
1,191 Posts
fewls, the neck pocket area is left stout to support a routing fixture for the neck pocket.
Being that is a drop top, the body shape is profiled prior to gluing the top on and sticking it into a vacuum bag. Once the neck pocket is routed, the cutaways will be final profiled.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I have t0p s3kr1t inf0s as to how this is going to turn out. Blueprints stolen from Mike himself. Tell nobody.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Useless fucking piece of shit: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

Chris said:
I have t0p s3kr1t inf0s as to how this is going to turn out. Blueprints stolen from Mike himself. Tell nobody.

How can you steal blueprints from yourself? :ugh:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Useless fucking piece of shit: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

How can you steal blueprints from yourself? :ugh:
Stealing from yourself now Mike/Chris.. :spock:
:nono:

:rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts