Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Ken's way over in Spokanistan all the way over on the east end of the state. If I wasn't working, I'd love to show you around. As for guitar shops, maybe Shannon will chime in. I've been to a few but I honestly can't remember the names of the places. The only ones I can think of are American Music in Seattle and A# Music(?) in Tukwila.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Ken's way over in Spokanistan all the way over on the east end of the state. If I wasn't working, I'd love to show you around. As for guitar shops, maybe Shannon will chime in. I've been to a few but I honestly can't remember the names of the places. The only ones I can think of are American Music in Seattle and A# Music(?) in Tukwila.
I've been to A Shrap Music. its actually in Renton :lol: They have some good stuff in there sometimes last time I was there (in 08 mind you) they had a JEM 777. They also have a few Higher End.. (like closer to $10,000 guitars :lol:) A Sharp Music Co. | 888-251-5929

I wish I was still up there.

THe Tukwila GC is kinda full of retards. The Downtown Seattle GC is a lot better.

·
's all in the wrist
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been to A Shrap Music. its actually in Renton :lol: They have some good stuff in there sometimes last time I was there (in 08 mind you) they had a JEM 777. They also have a few Higher End.. (like closer to $10,000 guitars :lol:) A Sharp Music Co. | 888-251-5929

THe Tukwila GC is kinda full of retards. The Downtown Seattle GC is a lot better.
I'm like 6 blocks away from the Downtown Seattle GC so I'm definitely going there to see what they have. There's a couple more stores that I found online but they're quite farther than that. I hope I'll have the time to visit them all.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
May as well add Shannon's house to the list, since he moves as much gear as most retail stores. :shannon:

·
Lord Super Awesome
5,701 Posts
:lol: Well, the midrange stuff has been moved recently to make way for high end stuff. The collection has gotten a LOT smaller in the last couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts

Renton,Tukwila. That whole area kinda blurs together. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Yes but I don't think you can just really walk in there. Well, unless you are a mormon missionary. :lol:

·
's all in the wrist
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Went to GC Downtown today, they had a bazillion fenders and a few others, I'd say 50-60% were fenders. Only had two 7s which was shocking to me. They had a nice selection of amps though. I spend half an hour rocking on a mark V and it sounded pretty good even with a shitty guitar. I have a day left in town, I'll try to check out the other shops too.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Renton,Tukwila. That whole area kinda blurs together. :lol:
Coming from a area that has ONE town in a 50 mile radius to that I can see how that would blur together.. It did to me soo many times the first few weeks :lol:

Went to GC Downtown today, they had a bazillion fenders and a few others, I'd say 50-60% were fenders. Only had two 7s which was shocking to me. They had a nice selection of amps though. I spend half an hour rocking on a mark V and it sounded pretty good even with a shitty guitar. I have a day left in town, I'll try to check out the other shops too.
Sounds about right for any GC though. They used to have a showcase with 3 PRS's that were about 10,000 to 13,000 dollars. Anything other then Fenders or Gibsons usually are a small selction from what I've seen.

·
I think too much
1,877 Posts
Yeah, I'm 5-6 hours away (even though it seems like Seattle here with the crappy weather) :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts