Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed them a few days ago, may try again(might have got blocked by their "aggressive spam filter"). But I am just curious if anyone else has tried to order just bridge saddles from them or 7 tuners. There is a specific saddle that I really like (for my Texan), and the bridge is cheap so if nothing else, I can spend $30 to buy two of them, but I want to basically do a complete hardware and electronic overhaul on my Texan, so I would like to keep costs down by only ordering saddles.

If they won't let me order Just 7 saddles (or tuners for that matter) does anyone know where I can find tele saddles similar to this:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Have you thought about maybe getting GraphTech saddles? They'll sell you a set of seven.
I did, but I really want to keep it all metal for the tele tone. Plus these are cheaper than the graphtech. Im planning on going brass saddles + brass nut if I can find a guitar tech to install the brass nut for me (I have no files or experience with cutting/filing nuts). I also am afraid if I get the graphtech saddles that are that type (and not the barrel tele type), they won't fit on my texan correctly. Im pretty sure these will fit like a glove without any modifications.

*Edit* I would be Really happy if I could find some brass (non painted) saddles in that style for around $40. So I could have bare brass saddles And nut.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.