Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:scratch:

Most of it is, uh, crap. I will never have a Guitar Hero setup in my house :)fawk:), and Wii Fit and Zumba really aren't my thing. I only really use it as a party favor, but it would be nice to have something other than the two sports games.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the home depot game is fun. girls get angry at the sopping episodes.
I've made about 300 trips and spent a fortune at Real Home Depot over the past week. The last thing I want is a virtual version. :lol:

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
Metroid Prime 3 was fun. Zelda: Twilight Princess was good if you're into the 3D Zelda games. The Mario Galaxy games are fun, too, if you can get your head around the play mechanics.

But the pinnacle of Wii games will now and forever be Wii Spastic Flailing. Oh, wait, no, that's just all the games ever made for it.

Just play Chasm Spasm instead. Chasm Spasm - rathergood.com

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
The snowboarding game was fun.

Everyone I've known that's had a Wii liked it for about a week. The novelty wears off rather quick with this system.

·
i am the owl
2,700 Posts
Mario Galaxy(s), Donkey Kong Country Returns, and New Super Mario Bros. are the only games i've really gotten into. Oh, and Big Brain Academy is AWESOME for some multiplayer fun.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can you play the Zelda(s) without having to use the controller like a fucking six inch plastic sword? :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
You can play OOT GC with the GC controller :yesway:

You know what is super gay. I really want to play TWP now and my sister has our Wii WTF?! argh Also a boy and his blob is kind of cool, Robb Alvey from theme park review was the lead on that game, play it with the classic controller.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
The snowboarding game was fun.

Everyone I've known that's had a Wii liked it for about a week. The novelty wears off rather quick with this system.
Yep. And that week is usually filled with Super Mario Galaxy :agreed:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Super Mario Galaxy(s), Zelda TWP and Skyward Sword next month, Mario Kart, Metroid, Resident Evil, Links Crossbow Training, Mario Part FTMFW!

Also, no, you can't play TWP without swinging the controller. It doesn't need to be actually swung though, a quick flick does the trick.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts