Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... The whole original band is back, as Tim Lambesis got out of prison end of 2016. New song ain't that great.
I don't care about the band, but I see questions beeing raised a lot : can fans and/or people forgive him? When you're known, is the way to beeing forgiven too easy? I'm curious : what's you thoughts on this?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
He did the time, right? I mean, if you like the band, then you like the band.

I don't like the band, so for me it's an easy choice. :rofl:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I just think it is ironic how after releasing an album where the he talks about becoming enlightened into a higher state of mind he pays someone to get his wife killed. Dude is a moron and he got out on parole so he didn't really serve his term but idk what his terms were on that so whatever.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:dgaf:

·
Forum MVP
4,767 Posts
I had Lambesis once, itched like a bastard, but antibiotic cream cleared it right up :yesway:

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Have no clue how they sound, probably heard it before but cant recall anything, and totally refuse to even hit play on the video...and its not because of the Music.

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
I liked Wovenwar, thought that band should've continued. I could care less about this band with Tim in it.

·
I like money
29 Posts
Upfront: I never cared for the band.

As for Tim, he served less than half his sentence. During his time in prison, he tried suing the prison for not giving him drugs to aid in his withdrawl from steroids, and he publicly admitted that he and the other guys in his band were posing as Christians in order to sell more records. Anyway, six years for trying to get the mother of your children murdered so that you don't have to pay child support was way too lenient in the first place. If Joe Schmo had been caught doing the same, it would have been no less than twenty to life, I think.

Anyway, fuck Tim.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Upfront: I never cared for the band.

As for Tim, he served less than half his sentence. During his time in prison, he tried suing the prison for not giving him drugs to aid in his withdrawl from steroids, and he publicly admitted that he and the other guys in his band were posing as Christians in order to sell more records. Anyway, six years for trying to get the mother of your children murdered so that you don't have to pay child support was way too lenient in the first place. If Joe Schmo had been caught doing the same, it would have been no less than twenty to life, I think.
Yup, this is why I roll my eyes when people say "he did his time."

Motherfucker didn't even do HALF his time.

There's people that have done much less than him and are in for MUCH longer.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
... and he publicly admitted that he and the other guys in his band were posing as Christians in order to sell more records.
Wow, didn't know that. What a cunt.

Yup, this is why I roll my eyes when people say "he did his time."

Motherfucker didn't even do HALF his time.

There's people that have done much less than him and are in for MUCH longer.
That's what I think and I got in an argument with someone about this on Facebook, the other person telling me I was wrong (obviously a die hard fan). That's why I wanted to know what some of you think about this... To check if I was still sane. :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
he publicly admitted that he and the other guys in his band were posing as Christians in order to sell more records.
:lol: Are you serious? That's a crime now? Do you know how many people are posing as Christians in America alone? Try the entire right wing and our president for starters.

Tim Lambesis is a piece of shit, and musically I will never forgive them for this.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
There is no As I Lay Dying, only Austrian Death Machine.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
I liked Wovenwar, thought that band should've continued. I could care less about this band with Tim in it.
I've got some moral issues paying for anything with Tim Lambesis on it these days, but Wovenwar was boring AF

1 - 20 of 46 Posts