Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
oh damn ill have to check this out, definitely love this kind of read :yesway:

Right now im in the middle of A Crucible of Souls, after that ill probably get right on starting this.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
:lol: yeah i have not been reading quite as much as i usually do, usually i get through 1-2 books a week, but i have been on the same one for around a month now :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Going along with everyone else in this thread...

I have been reading about 1/10th as much as I did in 2000-2012, but right now I am FINALLY reading The Lies of Locke Lamora, which I think I bought near the beginning of 2013. After that I have the Black Company, which I bought near the end of 2013. :lol: Words of Radiance is on my list because I loved Way of Kings, but I haven't bought it yet.

Seriously. I read like 5 books in all of 2013, which might be an all-time low for me. Of all the years in my entire life, probably the lowest. With the possible exception of ages 0-4. :lol:

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Words of Radiance is on my list because I loved Way of Kings, but I haven't bought it yet.
Well, when I'm done I'll mail it to you, because it's so big I have to read it outside, and there's no more room in the garage for when I finish it.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I'm in the middle of Malazan. I'll look into this in a few months :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
There's no way I could beat 64. The most I've read in one year was somewhere between 35-40 and that's certainly not my average. I'd say "in my prime" I averaged 20-25 novels a year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts