Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude, you're coming up this way? :metal:

Clemenzi's Facebook said:
Please join us for an afternoon of Ice Cream and Guitar Playing!! We will have Jodee Frawlee and Angel Vivaldi (both finalists in this year's Guitar Superstar Competition) jamming for you along with an acoustic set from Kangaralien! We are asking for a $2 donation at the door per person to help cover some of the expenses. Anyone that donates will be able to enter our raffle for cool guitar prizes! This event is open to my students (past and present), as well as SYMS students and Pingree students. Please be sure to RSVP so we know how much ice cream to get!!!
See you there! :D

·
MG Official Sponsor
54 Posts
It would be great to meet some of the metal guitarist people on the 6th! We are asking $2 at the door to help cover expenses. There will some raffles for some gear, possibly CD's, etc. I am keeping track of the number attending on Facebook, so feel free to drop me a message if you would like to be added to the list.

For anyone interested, Angel and I will both be at the Guitar Convention in New Jersey on October 22nd and 23rd. Angel will be performing Friday (I think at 4pm) and I will be at the Framus booth all day on the 23rd.

WELCOME to GUITAR CON!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

You guys are missing one hell of a show.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

PS: fuck angel and his insanely perfect sweeping :(

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts

PS: fuck angel and his insanely perfect sweeping :(
And his inhuman knack for melody and phrasing

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That was a hell of a lot of fun! :yesway:

Great meeting you Angel, good seeing you again Eric, and very nice to meet you Jodee, if you happen to read this.

All three players are monsters, and played their asses off. I have a couple of shitty pics from my iPhone that I'll throw up in a bit. There was a photographer there, so I assume Eric will have some up.

Thanks again, definitely a cool way to spend an afternoon. :D

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I think about halfway through the evening, Chris and I looked at each other and said, "Why the hell are we even bothering to record albums?" That sums it up pretty thoroughly. :lol: Really not much to add over Chris's comments - I'm just glad I came home to find I was having a fairly good chops day, otherwise I'd probably be ebaying my guitars now. :lol: IT was great to have my face melted by Eric (really, everyone involved) again, great to finally meet Angel in person, and great to meet Jodee!

Also, comic highlight of the night - watching two 14-year-old girls with very obvious crushes gradually work up the courage to go ask Angel to have their pictures taken with them.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
I think about halfway through the evening, Chris and I looked at each other and said, "Why the hell are we even bothering to record albums?"

Also, comic highlight of the night - watching two 14-year-old girls with very obvious crushes gradually work up the courage to go ask Angel to have their pictures taken with them.
1) get back to your f'in album!

2)True, leave it to the pro's! :fawk:

3)hi hi!

4)I'm drunk! too much aqua vita.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.