1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Who's Amanda Bynes? :scratch:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Yeah, I would totally nail Amanda Bynes and Michelle Trachtenberg at the same time. Nickelodeon Threesome.

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
God, what the fuck happened to the Olsen twins? :( They started out so innocent and then Hollywood grab them by the hair and threw them to the gutter.

I would most definitely :jj: with Amanda Bynes, but alas - I'm not black or good looking

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
There was a hillarious joke made by a black guy on the "Chelsea Lately" show... he said something to the effect of that if she's gonna quit her job, no black men will want to date her, because someone in the relationship has to have a job.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There was a hillarious joke made by a black guy on the "Chelsea Lately" show... he said something to the effect of that if she's gonna quit her job, no black men will want to date her, because someone in the relationship has to have a job.
Oh, man, that's just wrong... :lol:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
You actually watch that crap? :nuts:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts