Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once upon a time, I gave out some random schwag to GOTM winners. The site does mention fabulous prizes and all. Recent winners may be thinking "WTF, Chris has forsaken us, this sucks!". Fear not!

PM me your address(es), and in return I will send you a random pile of CDs resembling the following:

Elq wins the big prize, because he's getting just about everything. Your CD pile may vary depending on what I have left in my Giant Pile Of CDs That I Took From Artists Telling Them That I'd Give Them Away But Just Held On To Instead™. The pile will probably not be blurry like the above picture, but think of it as my little way of adding artistic mystery to an otherwise ho-hum photo.

You may get 5 CDs. You may get 3! You may get one, and it may be blank, but you'll get something! :woohoo:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Didnt someone agree to give you pickups to give away?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Didnt someone agree to give you pickups to give away?
:facepalm:

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
I won way back, if you want to donate those cds to someone else, feel free! If you know someone that would get some genuine happiness from them, give them to those guys instead, please.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
PM sent Chris, if I'm included in that list from the Oni GOTM win I'd LOOOOOVE to snag the Ben Carroll solo disc, dude is a fantastic player and I totally forgot he finished his album! :D

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
If no one claims it, i want that Dio tribute disc with division on it! I won... bass of the month! or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts