That Leia is really fucking hot.

Also, is that really Raj? :lol:

EDIT:

Yes it is. That is fucking awesome.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dunno, but I get like 90% of the references in the song, and it makes me feel as though I may spend a tad too much time watching scifi and playing video games. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's Alessandra Torresani
Yeah man, wait until you see her in Caprica as Zoe Greystone.
The problem is, you have to actually watch Caprica to see her in it, and that show is fucking horrible. :mad:

Edit: She's like a kinky, incestuous, exhibitionist nutjob in real life, btw. Read some interviews with her, she's seriously batshit insane. This means we should see her in Hustler soon. :yesway:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
The problem is, you have to actually watch Caprica to see her in it, and that show is fucking horrible. :mad:

Edit: She's like a kinky, incestuous, exhibitionist nutjob in real life, btw. Read some interviews with her, she's seriously batshit insane. This means we should see her in Hustler soon. :yesway:
I actually enjoyed Caprica :shrug:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually enjoyed Caprica :shrug:
I thought the first 4 episodes where they actually give you plot about Caprica and Cylons were pretty cool. Then it turned into a daddy/daughter relationship drama. And I deemed it false and stopped watching.

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
:lol: The ending was great. I think I might have Chris beat. I got over 95% of those references... but I don't... consider myself... a nerd... despite the fact that I read (and write) sci-fi and fantasy novels, work at a video game company, like comics, and... I'm not gonna dig myself any further.

That Ghostbusters chick was hot (well, so was the Leia one).

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
:lol: The ending was great. I think I might have Chris beat. I got over 95% of those references... but I don't... consider myself... a nerd... despite the fact that I read (and write) sci-fi and fantasy novels, work at a video game company, like comics, and... I'm not gonna dig myself any further.

That Ghostbusters chick was hot (well, so was the Leia one).
:squint: Leave her out of it.. You live in a country full of those.. :lol:

:wub:

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Leia was smoking hot... who cares if she's batshit insane :lol:

I liked that there was a Wario in the video, but I really laughed when I saw the Goomba! :rofl:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Planet Smasher said:
A country full of hot women? Yes... Yes, I do. :D
:squint: Share the Wealth man..

I'm sure any guy here would be happy with a hot Asian chick

:lol:
Not me :lol:

I don't understand the asian girl obsession. There are hot ones and meh ones like all other races....

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I don't understand the asian girl obsession. There are hot ones and meh ones like all other races....
Says the guy that linked the Pic of the asian chick... :squint:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts

Yes, of course, but the country of Japan has a higher percentage of hot girls than any other Asian country. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts