Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says, this is basically a virtual reconstruction of rammstein's richard z rig. who undeniably has one of the most awesome and characteristic metal rhythm tones :metal:

The high-end studio setup of Richard Z. Kruspe is made up of several key components, that each rely on the others to deliver his characteristic full-spectrum sound. Each step of the recording process has been directly and accurately re-created in RAMMFIRE.
NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : HOME | HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE FOR MUSICIANS, PRODUCERS, DJS, GUITAR AND BASS PLAYERS

i will definitely check this out since i'm a huge fan of the rectifier tone :hbang:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
The name sounds like an exceptionally homosexually-oriented Judas Priest song.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I think I'll stick with the Lepou Lecto for Recto tones.
Could someone with better ear and experience tell me, if those A and B samples are really that close?
Guitar Amp Modeling • View topic - Question regarding your Rectifier Plugin

I thought they sounded completely different and the "real" one much better. So I guessed the real one, but after I saw how many people guessed wrong (included the guy who actually made some well known stuff himself) I wonder if I am not just imagining that real sound looks much better...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.