1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
i believe the quote price they gave my buddy was around 16k

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I love the construction and the fact that they are all works of art, but I never "got" Ritter's shapes :shrug:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Make (them) Yourself :lol:

Kind of abstract, perhaps, but yeah you would probably have to contact a custom string maker like O4P to make them for you. That thing is silly.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Ritter sells em for Round $45usd shipped. Not bad

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I'm also concerned about those long strings behind the bridge resonating. You'd have to pack that with foam if you wanted a tight sound.
I assure you hes provided that they dont. Im not a fan of his aesthetic, but the attention to detail is amazing. Thats like mike forgetting to install a trussrod in a neck :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I assure you hes provided that they dont. Im not a fan of his aesthetic, but the attention to detail is amazing. Thats like mike forgetting to install a trussrod in a neck :lol:
I'm guessing that he's going for a more "upright" sound with that bass maybe?

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Ritter sells em for Round $45usd shipped. Not bad
Agreed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts