Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how chicks wear open toed shoes? You know why they can do that? Because they cut, polish, shape, and otherwise clean the hell out of their toenails. Like, all the time.

You, on the other hand, yes you, dude at my work with giant, scraggly, black-cheese-laden toenails, do not do that. Neither do your friends. So here's the thing, Man Wearing Sandals. Unless you're willing to put some effort into cleaning your fucking feet, do us all a favor and PUT SOME FUCKING SNEAKERS ON YOU DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKER.

For fuck's sake. I know it's summertime. I know it's hot outside. I know that you wear sandals because it's hip and trendy. The price you need to pay for your cool feet is something we like to call "personal hygeine".

Cut your fucking toenails, or put some fucking socks on. :squint:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Cut your fucking toenails, or put some fucking socks on. :squint:
I keep 'em trim, but I like having socks on to soak up foot sweat and keep the stink from starting. Then I'm accused of looking like a eurotrash German. What gives? :noplease:

PS: I heard the "Bud Light Presents" music behind this the entire time.

Mr. Man Wearing Sa-andals!

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I keep 'em trim, but I like having socks on to soak up foot sweat and keep the stink from starting. Then I'm accused of looking like a eurotrash German. What gives? :noplease:
sandals + socks = no.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not going to lie. I file my toenails. Because sometimes, I like to go outside without shoes on in the yard. Or swim in pools. Or otherwise be seen without sneakers on.

I also do this because I'm not a filthy fucking pig like some of the people I see walking around who look like they had black socks on all day and just opted to chuck on some uber-comfy birkenstocks and head to the mall.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Chris, I'll trade you Man With Ugly Feat Wearing Sandals for Fat Nigerian Developer With Tight Clothes Who Smells of Rotting Vegetables.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I see your Man With Nasty Feet and Sandals and raise you a Fat Woman With Half Her Pimpled Ass Showing Because She Can't Pull Up Her Damn Pants Over Her Stomach.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
I've got a friend who hates wearing shoes. He's always either bare foot or in sandals. He took his shoes off at this wedding and put on sandals :noplease:

I... hate sandals. But I also take care of my feet, regardless.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I file my toenails as well, because I don't want to cut my girlfriend's legs when we're sleeping.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I file my toenails as well, because I don't want to cut my girlfriend's legs when we're sleeping.
I file mine too, for the opposite reason - to points. :devil:

just in case, that's a joke.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
I see your Man With Nasty Feet and Sandals and raise you a Fat Woman With Half Her Pimpled Ass Showing Because She Can't Pull Up Her Damn Pants Over Her Stomach.
Seriously, what is with fat women wearing tight clothes? Can we PLEASE go back to the time when women didn't feel good about themselves, either starving themselves thin or wearing baggy, non-revealing clothing?

I'm not in great shape, so I am kind enough to not wear tank tops, tight shirts, etc. I expect you to do the same. I'm talking to you, cabbage smelling bitch who needs to loose the sleeveless sheer tops and miniskirts, and start wearing a queen size comforter when you leave your house. I don't want to see your stretch marks, shaving bumps, and fat rolls.

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Y'know how some people have a foot fetish? Well I have the exact opposite. I have a foot phobia. To me, all feet - no matter how well groomed - make me shudder with disgust.

I hate sandals. They're the worst invention ever, in my mind. Your feet are hot and you're out and about? Deal with it. I don't want you airing out your hoofs in my pub while I'm chowing down on a mixed grill. You're putting me off with your callouses and sock-eating toenails. :noway:

Reactions: Regor
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.