Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pastafarian
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*selling one of these as my band is moving to 7's full time and I have no use or justification for keeping both. Both are in fairly good nick, the neck on the charcoal is getting a bit dirty though on the back and has slightly discoloured, this is hard to capture.

Common specs:
Maple neckthru (Rico shred neck profile)
Mahogany wings
25.5" Scale
24 Stainless steel 6100 frets
Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
Grover Tuners
Bareknuckle Ceramic Warpig pickups
3-way selector with centre position coil splits, volume, 2-way toggle killswitch.
Recessed electronics
Tremol-no
Dunlop Flushmount Straploks
Custom tremolo cavity plates
Abalone Logo
Black hardware
Gloss finish
Satin finish on back of neck

Jekyll #1:
Spalted maple top & matching headstock
Ebony Fretboard
Rico Diamond Abalone inlays
camo pickup covers - Warpigs (ceramic Bridge) - can replace with battleworn black aftermath/nailbomb set

Jekyll #2:
Flamed maple top & matching headstock
Charcoal stain finish on top & headstock
Charcoal stain masked at top's edge for "natural binding"
Birdseye maple fretboard
Offset Abalone dot inlays
Black pickup covers - Aftermath bridge/nailbomb neck.

Modifications: Both guitars have had their tremolos blocked by means of steel washers glued to the trem block, this is easily reversable on request before shipping.

Accessories: OHSC
Contact Info: PM
References Required: headbanger_295 ebay - Have dealt with Haggus from this forum in the past.

Price : $2850AUD OBO. Open to trades or trades + cash with FIXED BRIDGE 27" SCALE 7'S ONLY.
EDIT: got something run of the mill that you'd like to trade or trade + cash? hit me up because I need to move at least one of these asap

Pictures:

·
Pastafarian
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Darren! I later replaced them for the black ones. Great guitars and I'm sad to see them go but I need to own the right tools for what I'm doing

·
Pastafarian
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
buyer pulled out of the charcoal one, taking offers

EDIT: I would love an agile septor 727 or RG7421XL + cash, if you have any of these let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts