Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a head right now, and don't have the room or need the volume or a 2x12, so she's up for sale.

It's an Avatar Contemporary 2x12 with two V30s. Burgundy tolex, oxblood & gold grillcloth, gold piping. It's been lightly gigged, and is in good shape - it's got a scuff, and a couple small nicks, but that's about it - nothing serious at all. I haven't played it since I sold my 5150 last summer, but my dad borrows it for church maybe once a month when he wants more spread than his 1x12. Before that, it saw maybe half a dozen local shows, and probably two dozen or so band practices. Other than that, it was just used around the house.

edit: I forgot, it's wired for 8 ohms.

For references, I have 100% iTrader on SSO, and 100% on ebay (username is reallyshouldntbedoingthis).

$350 OBO. No trades please, unless it's for a 1x12 + cash or a small poweramp, or maybe some white 808x's. :cool:

I'm in Sarnia, ON. I don't wanna ship, but I don't mind driving a couple hours, and getting to the states isn't a big deal.

Here's a cell phone picture from a couple days ago. Let me know if you want me to take some more.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I hate you, mostly because I got my peavey 412 for less and would have bought this instead :lol:

BUY THIS CAB!

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
bump for an awesome cab at an awesome price.
I had one of these contemporary cabs earlier this year with aV30 and a GH65 in it.
I bailed on the power amp-> cab thing with the axe fx for a while and I sold it
now that I'm back to using a power amp I wish I had kept it/ huge sounding cabs (It dwarfed my recto 2X12)

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! :yesway:

It might be on hold for the moment, but I'm not totally sure. :lol:

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, it's definitely still for sale. :lol: Bump!

I'd definitely consider trades including closed-back 1x12s.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Hmm…

I've already got an Avatar Traditional 2x12 and a Vintage 2x12…

HMM…

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've gotta downsize/rebuild my rig. I'm thinking small tube head on a 1x12. If anyone has a little tube head with nice cleans and an effects loop, let me know. :cool:

I've been really into jazz lately, so I think I should make cleans the priority, and I can always run my Pod or something through the loop for the sooper br00tul stuff?

I'm open to suggestions. :D

edit: I'd never complain about cash, of course. :lol:

·
Imp Slap
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump! My phone died yesterday and I have to get a new one, so how about $320?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts