Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

:metal:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Yah fusion guitar is a little weird for me too! This is my only fusion based song haha

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the backing track, but your work you're putting in over it is top notch bud.

·
Metal Acolyte
603 Posts
I'm amazed at how fluid and light your touch is on the fretboard. How do you get it to intonate so clearly with so little pressure on the strings?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm amazed at how fluid and light your touch is on the fretboard. How do you get it to intonate so clearly with so little pressure on the strings?
Haha I think the angle at which the camera's at is quite deceptive! I would probably say the exact same thing everyone else says. The worst thing a guitar player has to endure in his/her lifetime is the sound of a metronome, but it's literally your lifeline. The more you practice with it on the more you'll be able to play faster. With speed comes lightness I think. I also hybrid pick most of my notes so I dont have to focus on picking most of the time haha.

But thank you! I hope this helps ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts