Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Here is my pick for best "bad" movie of all time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Name_of_the_King:_A_Dungeon_Siege_Tale

Use Boll directing? Check.

Ripoff script that shamelessly apes L.O.T.R.? Check. :yesway:

Burt Reynolds as the king, and you can see his black t-shirt sticking out through the costume? Check. :metal:

Ray Liotta wearing 2005 fashion wardrobe complete with trendy lambskin coat in a medeival pic? Yup. :metal:

Jason Statham looking and acting just like his character in the Transporter series? Of course. :)

This is Uwe Boll's "masterpiece" which pretty much says all that needs be said. So bad that you can't take your eyes off it. :nuts:

Also: The chick from Bloodrayne ,another Boll flick, has a major role. This flick is shit...and shit at its best.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts

/thread

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Here is my pick for best "bad" movie of all time.

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - Trailer

Use Boll directing? Check.

Ripoff script that shamelessly apes L.O.T.R.? Check. :yesway:

Burt Reynolds as the king, and you can see his black t-shirt sticking out through the costume? Check. :metal:

Ray Liotta wearing 2005 fashion wardrobe complete with trendy lambskin coat in a medeival pic? Yup. :metal:

Jason Statham looking and acting just like his character in the Transporter series? Of course. :)

This is Uwe Boll's "masterpiece" which pretty much says all that needs be said. So bad that you can't take your eyes off it. :nuts:

Also: The chick from Bloodrayne ,another Boll flick, has a major role. This flick is shit...and shit at its best.
It is hilariously bad. All I remember is the dying king telling his son something about seaweed on his deathbed :rofl:

·
Read Only
1 Posts
C.H.U.D.

Hell Comes to Frogtown

Galaxy Of Terror

Ice Pirates

I love B movies :lol:

I like the Troma Films - Soo Bad - So Violent - so Gross - So Funny

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
The trailer doesn't do this movie justice... Must see.

And I can't find a proper trailer for it, but Schizophreniac the Whore Mangler is awful yet awesome as long as you don't mind a lot of dangly dick.

·
Y R U Avoiding Me?
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes. Ice Pirates with John Matusek.Classic.
I love b-movies because you go in with no expectations.You know it's gonna suck but the amount of suck just increases the enjoyment. Bad acting,bad directing..things that weren't supposed to be funny become hysterical.This appeals to my warped sense of humor. I definitely will check some of these out...MOAR!!!

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
It is hilariously bad. All I remember is the dying king telling his son something about seaweed on his deathbed :rofl:
I think the best part in this flick is when Burt Reynolds breaks the fourth wall in a bedroom scene when he looks at the camera and just says "yeah" with a sarcastic look on his face. It is as if he is in on the joke of just how shitty this flick is.....or maybe is is more of a "What the FUCK am I doing here?" type moment. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts