Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Babicz Full Contact Telecaster Bridge?

Tags
babics
6K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Kim 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Exclusive Showing....Full Contact Hardware.....Summer NAMM, Nashville, booth # 240 The new Babicz Design 'Full Contact Hardware' available this summer!

The advantage with the new Babicz Full Contact Hardware (FCH) system lies within the Full Contact Saddle itself. Traditionally guitars have only used two small set screws to set the saddle and string height. This robs the guitar of vital sustain and tone transmission to the body. The new Babicz FCH system uses the equivalent of over 50 contact points between the string and the body on each saddle...resulting in over 300 times the transference.
Along with the dramatic tonal enhancements, the Babicz FCH offers substantial performance improvements. With the patent pending Babicz "eCAM" technology, string action height is quickly and easily set to any playing preference while the Full Contact Saddles make direct contact to the body.

There is no loss of transference between string and body, even as string height and intonation adjustments are made.

#13 ·
That's a cool design for string height adjustments. Probably overpriced for what it is, but a cool concept nevertheless.

#17 ·
Once you've got the saddle heights set to match your fretboard radius, you shouldn't really have to touch the action, except maybe on a Tele or hardtail Strat, which don't have global bridge height adjustment.

I've fired off an email to the guy to see if he'll sell me a set of seven, and i'm hoping they'll fit in a Hipshot base plate. ;)

#18 ·
I thought we discussed these before around here - look very interesting. Wish they had a Telecaster Humbucker bridge I'd slap one on my Caribbean burst Warmoth.

I do wish they would make the Babicz name on the bridges a little larger the guy in the 20th row may not be able to read it. :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.