Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Man I eat a shit load of bacon and was still able to make two kids.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Ok, I eat shitloads of bacon and processed meats, yet I've still got 3 children who were all conceived while their mother and I were actively trying to avoid getting her pregnant. Obviously I must just have super sperm :flex:

·
El Kabong
5,037 Posts
About the last word I'd use to describe the human population of this planet is stunted. If there's any truth to this study, it's just another reason for the world to consume more bacon.

Edit: Looks like Lyle already said more or less the same thing. Oops.

·
HOLY DIVE-AH!
1,727 Posts
The problem with bacon is not bacon. It's the crap companies think they need to include in their processing to make it stay pink in color like sodium nitrate.

switch to applegate brand uncured and taste the difference and love that bacon was supposed to be.
Products - Bacon - Applegate

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
^ Or go to places like Oscar's Smokehouse in Warrensburg NY. That's basically where I get all my bacon; I load up every time I take a trip up north.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Ok, I eat shitloads of bacon and processed meats, yet I've still got 3 children who were all conceived while their mother and I were actively trying to avoid getting her pregnant. Obviously I must just have super sperm :flex:
That or poor aim. :fawk:

·
HOLY DIVE-AH!
1,727 Posts
About the last word I'd use to describe the human population of this planet is stunted. If there's any truth to this study, it's just another reason for the world to consume more bacon.
That's from the HgH and other artificial hormones used in animals to make them fatter that ends up in the food supply.

When we were natural humans, 6' was rare. There is no evolutional data to support that in 150 years the need of a species to grow taller came to be.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
That's from the HgH and other artificial hormones used in animals to make them fatter that ends up in the food supply.

When we were natural humans, 6' was rare. There is no evolutional data to support that in 150 years the need of a species to grow taller came to be.
Well, even before a lot of the artificial hormone stuff, there's pretty substantial scientific evidence that humans who ate better grew more, and humans who eat less well grow less. Makes sense, no?

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I started eating a lot more, and I feel that I have grown better in the last year.

The equation isn't just food. It is food + physical exertion.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
I'd say it's just overload from the extra deposits of spunk via your throat and anus.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts