Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Singlecut King of Northern VA
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I can really agree with this song, with DC traffic I just want to hurt people sometimes, exspecially when it rains like this morning.

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
I can understand. Thankfully I no longer live there. :fawk:

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
:lol: Wow. I haven't heard this before. I've felt like this a lot recently. Every road and highway I take on the way to work has construction being done on it. One of the highways is 2 lanes and the speed limit is 60 mph. Everyday, I get stuck behind two fucking stupid assholes who decide to pace each other at 40 for the entire 5 mile stretch. How hard would it be for them to get into one lane and let the traffic that is backed up for more than a mile behind them pass? Then, there are the idiots who drift into your lane because they're not watching the road. Worst is the guy who drives far too fast for the road conditions and weaves in traffic, almost hitting every car he goes by. I wish I had a megaphone so I could shout my opinion of people at them. Or a gun. I'm so glad I don't have a gun.:pissed:

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
I take public transportation to and from work and I still find this song to be appropriate some mornings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts