Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
That's why I always put my laptop on a cushioned lap-table thing (basically a wide plank of wood with a cushion attached). I'm sure sitting with your laptop on your legs isn't great for your laptop either. You're cutting off the air flow and it's more likely to overheat and break, isn't it?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

No problem here. I've got a hot laptop, with a high speed drive that vibrates a lot.....I just put some Barry White on and it's a good time. :lol:

·
Theory Guy
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's why I always put my laptop on a cushioned lap-table thing (basically a wide plank of wood with a cushion attached). I'm sure sitting with your laptop on your legs isn't great for your laptop either. You're cutting off the air flow and it's more likely to overheat and break, isn't it?
Truth. I try to keep my laptop in the best possible position for ventilation. I have, however, been guilty of having it on my lap on occasion. Grabbing a suitable table sometimes seems like too much of a pain in the ass. :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I'm glad I bought a legtop and not a laptop then:

It's kind of funny they call the new mini-laptops netbooks since browsing the web is now one of the most processor intensive things average users do on their computer :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts