Metal Guitarist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 156 Posts

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
The Surfacing

We're pretty far away from having any finished music samples but I've been rolling on the workings for pages, promotional materials, etc. Also, no page yet for our grindcore joke-band side project ♥Kankles♥ that'll probably happen as well. I should get on that. :lol:

·
410 Posts
The Surfacing

We're pretty far away from having any finished music samples but I've been rolling on the workings for pages, promotional materials, etc. Also, no page yet for our grindcore joke-band side project ?Kankles? that'll probably happen as well. I should get on that. :lol:
We could probably have Kankles stuff done in just a few weeks. We just have better things to do right now...

...like drinking heavily. :drew: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
My main band is End Of Eternity, prog metal pretty much, recording in progress (rhythm guitars, bass and drums complete, keys, vox and solos/cleans yet to go on)

Website: End Of Eternity - Progressive Metal from South Yorkshire, UK
MySpace: End Of Eternity [Currently Recording] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/End-Of-Eternity/22790474770

Also, I'm part of James's band that we are trying to get members for (seem to have some interest), more on that in the future when theres something to upload :)

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts

·
Guiterrorizer
15,694 Posts
new band, no website as yet.

Shadows Of Saints

keep your ears tuned, we record our EP in March :metal: