Metalguitarist.org banner

41 - 60 of 156 Posts

·
Spyder
21 Posts
Hey guys, just a plug for my band.

Hopefully there'll be something you like there.
(The main website has links to the facebook and myspace pages, so feel free to add us!)

There are only two rehearsal tracks up on the myspace, but we're recording the EP this weekend, so in the meantime, you can get an idea of the sound.

So far haven't gotten a chance to use the 8 string yet properly, but will post vids of usage when I do.

Thanks for checking us.
And if you are interested in seeing us live, let me know and we'll do our best

André.

www.nakedvengence.com
www.myspace.com/nakedvengence

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
Nakara:
Nakara on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Only one song on there at the moment because I keep getting fed up with myspace's shit but, to be fair, it is 16 minutes split into 4 parts. :lol:

The rest are all averaging 10-12 minutes so there's going to be a lot of splitting of songs.

Anyway, if you like sub standard atmospheric BM go there. :lol:

·
Cute, but crazy
13 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
This is my originals metal band. Shardborne on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
People call us prog but it's more in the sense that we mix genres a bit but nothing too crazy. We had a singer and he's on one of the tracks there but for the past few months we've been gigging and writing instrumentally. We have been working on an EP that should be ready soon.

·
NSLALP
13,285 Posts
Reckless Behavior.

The recordings at this date do not feature me at all - it was the singer's solo project that I helped him turn into a band. Studio bassist and drummer, Ray did all the vox and guitars. We now have two lead players, so we throw in some great ripping solos to spice it up.

Would appreciate comments on the overall mix and recording as we will be re-recording our tunes in the coming months with the current line-up. The thing I like least is the fizzy sounding guitar.

41 - 60 of 156 Posts