Metal Guitarist Forums banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
New single from my band Tiberius. Picked up "Best Metal Act" of 2017 at the Scottish Alternative Music Awards. Supported The Contortionist, Twelve Foot Ninja and Thank You Scientist to name a few. Now playing UK Tech-Fest this year! :D

FFO: Protest The Hero, Mandroid Echostar, Corelia, Twelve Foot Ninja and Good Tiger

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
"Itdjents presents"

<click>

·
Registered
560 Posts
Crotalus
Death/thrash/grind.
Colorado Springs, CO
Don't have anything recorded right now but we should be working on that soon.
Playing our first gig on 4/20.
facebook.com/crotalusdm

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Just realized I have'nt plugged my band(s) here yet ....so I thought.. why not? :yesway:

DYING EMBRACE

From Bangalore, India ( yeah ...really :lol:)

Doom-death metal, proudly underground & 100% trend-free since 1991 :D

Sort of like 80's Candlemass/70's Sabbath-meets-Slayer & early 90's death metal (Autopsy/Morbid Angel..)

Couple of tracks from our last ep...

Motorhead cover/tribute...

And an experimental two-man goregrind side-project (ie. my ^^ main band's singer & me.)

GRUESOME MALADY

Bandcamp:

https://bizarreleprousproduction.bandcamp.com/album/scumbustion

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
Just realised I've never put this on here. German/British/Russian band I play for called Samsas Traum, the roots are in the German Electro scene but I came onboard when things took a distinctly Scandivian Metal direction.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hybrid Practice - Awareness (2020)

Hi everyone!
I would like to promote my own project, Hybrid Practice. I made this whole EP by myself, in collaboration with a metal vocalist who sent me his vocal tracks. This project has been totally self-produced, so if you like what you're hearing, please support!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone!
I would like to promote my own project, Hybrid Practice. I made this whole EP by myself, in collaboration with a metal vocalist who sent me his vocal tracks. This project has been totally self-produced, so if you like what you're hearing, please support!
I'm adding some technical details about my own production, as I feel that my previous post could seem just a shameless spam self promotion, but I want this to be something about sharing content and knowledge.
Every guitar track that you hear in the EP has been recorded using my Jackson Dinky JS22-7 (which I heavily modded with a ToM bridge and 2 Duncan Solar humbucker pickups, bought from a friend who took them out of his Solar A2.7).
90% of the time I've been using the bridge pickup, double tracking each rhythm section, paned 100% L and 100% R. The leads have been recorded in mono center.
I've been using Neural DSP's Fortin NTS suite 2.0, with two presets I made myself, would love to share them, let me know if you're interested.
Every bass track has been recorded using an Ibanez SR800 from 1995, a coworker lent me for a couple of weeks, awesome bass. I used Audio Assault's Duality VST plugn, again let me know if you're interested in knowing my preset.
I programmed every drum track using Perfect Drums 1.6, using only the stock samples.
I've been mixing and mastering myself every song using Reaper 5.9, no third party plugins.
Would love to share my templates as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
After years I've decided to release my first single! All recorded and mixed by myself. Guitars: ESP Ltd Viper Deluxe1000 with EMGs-81 -> Peavey 6505+ -> custom made 2x12 cab with V30 speakers -> Shure SM57 Hope you'll like it!

141 - 157 of 157 Posts