Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been watching my buddies in Baptized in Blood have one hell of a year, and it's all lead up to this: their debut album on Roadrunner Records. If all goes well, I'll be partying it up at their CD release show tomorrow night. The CD's officially out Tuesday, but I searched iTunes an hour early and it was already up, so there ya go :lol:

Baptized In Blood (Special Edition) by Baptized In Blood - Download Baptized In Blood (Special Edition) on iTunes

(there's a non-special edition without the bonus tracks, too, for $9.99)

Their first video, for the song "Dirty's Back" should be showing up sometime Tuesday as well.

Anyways, I think some of you guys will really dig these guys. It's some fun music, with some heavy riffs and groove.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I heard a clip of "dirty's back" on the radio yesterday :yesway:

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wirelessly posted (Samsung-SPHM500 AU-OBIGO/Q04C1-1.17_PRE_1 MMP/2.0)

budda said:
I heard a clip of "dirty's back" on the radio yesterday :yesway:
I heard the whole thing on there a couple times. :yesway: The censored version's hilarious because some lines disappear completely :lol:

·
SPEEEEED HOOOOLES!!!
1,075 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Samsung-SPHM500 AU-OBIGO/Q04C1-1.17_PRE_1 MMP/2.0)

I heard the whole thing on there a couple times. :yesway: The censored version's hilarious because some lines disappear completely :lol:
"I swear constantly. Fuck, shit, you can suck my dick! See? It just comes naturally."

That said I was utterly disappointed with this release. Everything I liked about them is gone. "Up shirts, down skirts" and "Dirty's back", are basically the only songs worth of remembrance, and the rest sounds like "oh shit, we have 6 months to re-write our entire repetiore".

I listened to basically the whole cd, minus the last track, which I only heard about halfway before turning it off. I was disappoint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts